- Providing support for the clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experiences.
- Handling complaints and negotiations
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers ‘dedication
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in experience
- Selling Skills
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable communicating with clients often
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with architects, lighting designers, engineers, contractors
- Knowledge in LED Lights would be an advantage
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Strong professional communication skills over the phone, written/E-mail, verbal, and presentation
- Problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Consistent track records of meeting or exceeding assigned jobs
- Organizational skills and tactical execution
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in fast-paced corporate environment
- Team player