October 08, 2019
- Providing support for the clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experiences.
- Handling complaints and negotiations
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers ‘dedication
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in experience
- Selling Skills
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable communicating with clients often
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with architects, lighting designers, engineers, contractors
- Knowledge in LED Lights would be an advantage
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Strong professional communication skills over the phone, written/E-mail, verbal, and presentation
- Problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Consistent track records of meeting or exceeding assigned jobs
- Organizational skills and tactical execution
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in fast-paced corporate environment
- Team player
Sales and Marketing Assistant
October 08, 2019
- Manage customer inquiries in the office and over the phone
- Determine customer needs and prepare quotations within established guidelines.
- Check inventory and source/order products as required
- Process paperwork accurately and quickly to ensure terms and deadlines are being met. (Sales Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Contributes on marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, and merchandising.
- Prevent and solve problems with customer’s/sales orders.
- Sales support
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Admin on sales and marketing experience
- Effective verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Experience using computers for variety of tasks